"Soldier of fortune".....Live audio gig with Porcupine tree...

Nice Waz! I'm digging what Axe is doing, btw... sounding pretty versatile to me.

Love the whole "don't be sad, we play the US more than anywhere. We'll be back in, like.... a week." :lol:

where do you get the porcupine tree part from? :p

and yeah, opeth should stop touring the US so much! :p but with most of the people on here being from the US I guess not too much people will agree ...
though consider this: I could only see them once (+ a summer festival), and I live in the center of Europe ... while most of the people in the US saw them at least 4 times these past 19 months ...

JJAAAHHHHHH.....cool ...:headbang: ..That is awsome. Thanks for the link...:kickass: Axe on drums...Please find more off that good stuff.

It will take some time before the new DVD and album will out...soooooo..MORE..MORE...:Smokin:

Yeah, it was Lopez. I was at this show - very intimate. There was some guy there who just kept yelling "let's hear some metal!" over and over again. It went perfectly with Mike's "for those of you who don't know us, we're usually a death metal band." It was actually my least favorite Porcupine Tree performance out of the three times I've seen them, though.