"SOLDIER OF FORTUNE" cover....WOW...JSUT WOW

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
man.......this has to be the best cover ove heard from a metal band............really really cool song...yeah his voice kindda gives up a few notes...but thats what I think makes the emotions come through......!!!.......really really cool song....i love it......actually we might start doin it live too now...hahaha....!!!!.......thanx for the killer tune Deep purple and Opeth...!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Edit: I typed in Velvet underground.....ooops..haha......PEAC EOUT

OpethNZ said:
its been recorded for the BBC recordings plus they did it live on the damnation tour a couple years ago

Yeah, I know. It isn't out yet, though, is it?:erk:

ehh one of the guys on opethforum ripped it when it was played on BBC radio, i can upload it if people want to hear it

waz416c said:
man.......this has to be the best cover ove heard from a metal band............really really cool song...yeah his voice kindda gives up a few notes...but thats what I think makes the emotions come through......!!!.......really really cool song....i love it......actually we might start doin it live too now...hahaha....!!!!.......thanx for the killer tune Deep purple and Opeth...!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Edit: I typed in Velvet underground.....ooops..haha......PEAC EOUT

His voice doesn't "give up" - he does that on purpose.

Benighted Joe said:
His voice doesn't "give up" - he does that on purpose.

Hmmm.......I doubt that.......it seems rather pointelss to be faking a OFF NOTE...hahaha..........but eitehr wya I loved it...as I said earlier...it adds to teh song adn conveys teh emotions......really cool....!!!......PEAC EOUT