Songs Opeth should cover

Some of the mentioned songs would be cool covers for Opeth to do imo, like "Dogs" or "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun". I'd personally like to see some Queensryche done, maybe "Promised Land", "Empire" or possibly something like "Walk in the Shadows" or "The Killing Words". I think the contrasting death/clean vocals could be a very interesting thing over a Queensryche track.

ONE OF THESE DAYS.........................................................................
.......................................I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES!!!

There is one song in particular that I always think would have been fucking awesome done by Opeth: a Camel song by the name of "Another Night".

Theres heaps id love, but one of my all time favorite songs is The Beatles- In My Life, and they are pretty much the only band id be happy/confident they would do it well. The cover ozzy/slash did is probably the best cover I've seen of it, heres the link if you want to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glühwürmchen;7041081 said:
King Crimson - Epitaph,
Pink Floyd - , or Echoes (the mind-blowingness itself)

Led Zeppelin - No Quarter
I think I mentioned these already...but yeah Achilles Last Stand would be really cool.