Opeth covering Slayer in a dream

^ i agree with you, their setlist is the same ssongs, only difference is they put a few new ones from whatever the current album is, it pisses me off, every time i see them live, its the same set, thats why i dont go see them no more i refuse. too many of those little mallcore nu metal kids at metal shows these days.

Haha, thats the perfect example of the sterotypical teen angst that is associated with probably 98% of slayers fans. You dont like Slayer and you like metal so that means your automatically a fag. What kind of logic is that? Some people dont happen to think that playing the same E minor power chord riff 1000 miles an hour with a sloppy pentatonic solo and lyrics glorifying the slotter of millions in the holocaust or fucking a dead person add up to talent. I admit that I enjoy a few of thier songs and they put on a crazy live show (ive seen them twice), but thier music is not for everyone. Why is it that just because someone likes a style of music they have to like every band that falls under the genre? I like Cannibal Corpse and Nile but I dont like Cattle Decapitation or Pig Destroyer, does that make me a fag? You know dude, if youve " actually never meet a metal head that doesnt like Slayer" you should probably go out and make a couple more friends. Now I know your probably going to get all defensive and do what you did in the first post and call me a few childish names, maybe throw a tantrum for me disagreeing with your point of view, but if youve read this far read this : Not every person is going to like every band you do. If they did, this world would be a very boring place. Lets keep the name calling down to a minimimum. There may be some young Opeth fans trolling this place, haha.

yea im a teen but i have a life and don't put as much effort as you did towards what i say to some loser over the internet, get a fucking life, i was standing up for a band i like, that's all you fucking homo.

slayers music is about on the same par as other great bands like linkin park & slipknot.

ok thats maybe a bit harsh. but they are pretty shit...dave lombardo aside

i think id rather see them cover a Bad Religion song....fuck...imagine that...

Melodic Vocals : Youuu have noo controllll

Death Vocals : YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

i think you guys know what i mean.

slayer is terrible. Idiots need to pay more attention to Voivod then these hacks.

i hate slayer, they have there moments in songs, but i can never listen to their entire cd's straight through. I know alot of people who can't stand slayer.

yea im a teen but i have a life and don't put as much effort as you did towards what i say to some loser over the internet, get a fucking life, i was standing up for a band i like, that's all you fucking homo.

Haha, I called it. You dont like what I have to say so you automatically jump to the middle school name calling and spoil your tampon, not only making yourself look stupid in your first post but even worse in the second. It probably took me about 2 minutes to write that post. Thankfully sitting on my ass typing for 2 minutes is not alot of effort. Its becoming increasingly more obvious that its hard for you to make any point whatsoever and you resort to insulting anyone who has a different opinion than you to try to take those people down a notch. While it may be alot of effort for you, I prefer to make solid points that show why I think the way I do and why your opinion is childish and narrow minded. Standing up for a band you like would be honorable and acceptable. If you had posted something like, "I think Slayers a great band that I really enjoy and alot of my friends agree, they have a solid discography and any band that play as intensly as they do and lasts that long deserves some respect" no one would have a problem with you whatsoever. Theres nothing wrong with supporting a band you enjoy, but what I personally have a problem with is that you attack people you dont know based on no facts whatsoever other than they have an opinion that contradicts yours. Youve proved that twice now. You claim to have a life but if your online inteligence portrays the one you have in your real life, I assume its probably a pretty lonely one. I suggest you stop writing useless childish posts before you make yourself look even worse. (If thats possible).

P.S. That whole post took me just about 6-7 minutes to write, and thats only because I decided not to stoop to your leval and I went back to edit some of my really sick burns, thats not alot of effort either.

Haha, I called it. You dont like what I have to say so you automatically jump to the middle school name calling and spoil your tampon, not only making yourself look stupid in your first post but even worse in the second. It probably took me about 2 minutes to write that post. Thankfully sitting on my ass typing for 2 minutes is not alot of effort. Its becoming increasingly more obvious that its hard for you to make any point whatsoever and you resort to insulting anyone who has a different opinion than you to try to take those people down a notch. While it may be alot of effort for you, I prefer to make solid points that show why I think the way I do and why your opinion is childish and narrow minded. Standing up for a band you like would be honorable and acceptable. If you had posted something like, "I think Slayers a great band that I really enjoy and alot of my friends agree, they have a solid discography and any band that play as intensly as they do and lasts that long deserves some respect" no one would have a problem with you whatsoever. Theres nothing wrong with supporting a band you enjoy, but what I personally have a problem with is that you attack people you dont know based on no facts whatsoever other than they have an opinion that contradicts yours. Youve proved that twice now. You claim to have a life but if your online inteligence portrays the one you have in your real life, I assume its probably a pretty lonely one. I suggest you stop writing useless childish posts before you make yourself look even worse. (If thats possible).

P.S. That whole post took me just about 6-7 minutes to write, and thats only because I decided not to stoop to your leval and I went back to edit some of my really sick burns, thats not alot of effort either.

Haha, I forgot I wrote this. I guess I scared him away. Its probably a good thing though. To engage in a battle of wits with someone that dumb would be like beating up a person in a wheel chair with no arms. He would have been in the corner of his room curled up in the fetal position rocking back and forth while sucking his thumb and wimpering like a wounded dog by the time I had finished. :heh: No one calls me a fucking homo and gets away with it, lol.

Haha, thats the perfect example of the sterotypical teen angst that is associated with probably 98% of slayers fans. You dont like Slayer and you like metal so that means your automatically a fag. What kind of logic is that? Some people dont happen to think that playing the same E minor power chord riff 1000 miles an hour with a sloppy pentatonic solo and lyrics glorifying the slotter of millions in the holocaust or fucking a dead person add up to talent. I admit that I enjoy a few of thier songs and they put on a crazy live show (ive seen them twice), but thier music is not for everyone. Why is it that just because someone likes a style of music they have to like every band that falls under the genre? I like Cannibal Corpse and Nile but I dont like Cattle Decapitation or Pig Destroyer, does that make me a fag? You know dude, if youve " actually never meet a metal head that doesnt like Slayer" you should probably go out and make a couple more friends. Now I know your probably going to get all defensive and do what you did in the first post and call me a few childish names, maybe throw a tantrum for me disagreeing with your point of view, but if youve read this far read this : Not every person is going to like every band you do. If they did, this world would be a very boring place. Lets keep the name calling down to a minimimum. There may be some young Opeth fans trolling this place, haha.

As much as I agree with you on most points, I think you are missing the whole point of Slayer if you think they glorify the holocaust :learn:
And also you like Cannibal corpse?:erk: :puke:

You really don't understand Slayer, do you?