Easy listening Opeth songs

whats wrong with males that listen to feminine style music? or whatever?

I love bjork, and joni mitchell lots

Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with that. I like listening to Cranberries once in a while. It's just that some girls might not be very attracted to it. That's all I am saying.

That's fucking ridiculous. Music has nothing to do with gender. And what makes Fiona Apple and Björk feminine music? The fact that they're female artists? That's like saying you're not allowed to enjoy Stevie Wonder if you're not black. Or blind.

...fucking metallers.

No man what you are saying is ridiculous. Of course music has something to do with gender. What kind of mysic you like is as big a part of you identity than for example how ill tempered you are.

My girlfriend wouldn't be the person she is if she listened to Slayer.

And Mikeal Åkerfeldt wouldn't be the man he is if he listened to Snoop Dogg.

But it's Opeth non the less. And if she likes it, that will make her a fan of Opeth... It's like saying that you are not a Metallica fan if you love St. Anger but hate Master of Puppets... Of course you are.

No man what you are saying is ridiculous. Of course music has something to do with gender. What kind of mysic you like is as big a part of you identity than for example how ill tempered you are.

My girlfriend wouldn't be the person she is if she listened to Slayer.

And Mikeal Åkerfeldt wouldn't be the man he is if he listened to Snoop Dogg.

Yeah but thats got nothing to do with gender!:mad:

I'm a woman and i listen to all Opeth's stuff! OK I admit i don't know many girls who are really into heavy stuff but there are some of us out there and i find it very offensive that people think i cant listen to certain types of music that are seen as too brutal or whatever because i have a c*nt!

I mean what is that?