solitarily speaking of theoretical confinement = sex.

Menhir

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2005
I have recently been listening to this album alot the past day or two, and my god.

Ron was blessed with the ability to amazing the bloody fuck out of me.

I have never really been impressed with shredders like Petrucci and Malmsteen, because I always found them to be quite boring, however Ron ... though he is capable of shredding both of them away, I find his work on this album to be much less, boring than both of their works .

Ron first impressed me when I had heard Spastic Ink - Ink Complete, not too long after hearing that I had heard Ron had couple solo albums out and I never got around to listening to them, but thankfully I had.

This album is truly a gift from the heavens.

what if shes fat or ugly :yuk: sorry for being shallow but being sahllow is fun!!!!!! :dopey:

Yep, my wife hates technical music! Back when I first met her over a decade ago, she was listening to lots of '80s "hair bands" like Warrant, Ratt, Poison, Dokken, etc... But now her favorites are Marilyn Manson, No Doubt, and System Of A Down. Actually, she's in the shower right now singing along to 'Toxicity'. No kidding...

Shhhh! We won't tell her that the latest radio "hit" by SOAD 'Question' has lots of 5/8 measures...

Ron

Life's tough. ;)
We should become rock stars. isn't it Gene Simmons who've had sex with, like, 3000 girls? I'd be more than happy with one... :D

About radio hits with odd time sigs... I think it was Macedonia's song for last year's Eurovison Song Contest that had some 7/8 in it... sucky tune, though.
There's two children's programmes on TV over here that has odd-time soundtracks. One is in 7/4, and the other changes between 15/8 and 11/8. Love stuff like that; go tech the kids!!