Tabs of Ink Compatible

Somehow (pretty sure it's the comparison of CoBoredom with the music of Ron/Ink) I couldn't take this seriously, but if it was meant as written: let's see those tabs! :p

I don't need your shit to tell me whether I'd be able to do it or not, I have proof in GP4 format, thanks anyway though.

I might transcribe "School" because it's awesome. Dno what tuning the guitar is in though.

This is stuff won't be easy mainly because of the timing etc. I don't think I'd have a problem with pitch.

I don't need your shit to tell me whether I'd be able to do it or not, I have proof in GP4 format, thanks anyway though.

He just reacted to your comparison with "..I do loads of Children of Bodom and Paul Gilbert so I don't think it'd be too difficult..", what he said was what everyone thought when u wrote that utterly moronic comparison ! We couldnt have interpreted that any different in my opinion,:mad:

He just reacted to your comparison with "..I do loads of Children of Bodom and Paul Gilbert so I don't think it'd be too difficult..", what he said was what everyone thought when u wrote that utterly moronic comparison ! We couldnt have interpreted that any different in my opinion,:mad:

I wasn't comparing Spastic Ink's music with Children of Bodom, Racer X or anything related to Alexi Laiho or Paul Gilbert. My statement was saying that I have experience in tabbing full scores of music that contain fast and complex guitar lines. I think if you've ever heard Live Extreme Volume 1 by Racer X, then you'd know. It may not have been clear by my original post but that's what I meant.

I know Ink's music is also very, very complex and I would have trouble with getting the EXACT timing but as I said, in terms of pitch, it wouldn't be for me.