Question about Ink Compatible

cletus

Slack Jawed Yokel
May 28, 2004
Dunstable, UK
Does Ink Compatible have lyrics?

I write as both a job (Technical) and a hobby (Fiction). I have a few instrumental CDs, Ink Complete included, that I put on when I want to do some fiction writing and was wondering if Ink Compatible could be added to that collection. Thanks.

I may be the only one who thinks this, but hearing someone try to sing along to Ron's music is usually quite painful..... On an entirely unrelated note I wonder if there is any way to get a hold of instrumental versions of Ink Compatible and Control & Resistance. I'd pay 50$ each, possibly more.

I may be the only one who thinks this, but hearing someone try to sing along to Ron's music is usually quite painful..... On an entirely unrelated note I wonder if there is any way to get a hold of instrumental versions of Ink Compatible and Control & Resistance. I'd pay 50$ each, possibly more.

Really? Whenever I'm out for a really hardcore speed training run, I like to crank Control and Resistance in my headphones and sing along whenever I have enough breath to do so. The locals I pass while singing such bizarre melodies must think I'm absolutely nuts. :loco: :loco:

Really? Whenever I'm out for a really hardcore speed training run, I like to crank Control and Resistance in my headphones and sing along whenever I have enough breath to do so. The locals I pass while singing such bizarre melodies must think I'm absolutely nuts. :loco: :loco:

I frequently listen to Control & Resistance and Ink Compatible, I just find the possibility of inst. versions of them quite interesting. I would still listen to the versions with vocals.

The vocals are great in my opinion, I love CAR's vocals, but I really don't like energetic disassembly's.... And as for Ink Compatable, I am not crazy about the vocals, but they are decent...