Solitude Aeturnus video... is that Tee in the front?

What video time are you thinking of?

edit: If you mean the prominent chick with long died back hair, I'm like 99% sure it's not her.

LOL :D

I can't see the video at work, but I can assure you it wasn't me as I had blonde hair then and was wearing a nevermore pentagram girlie. so, if a white head shows somewhere, that would be me...

every live video i've seen (not many, but enough to span a good amount of years), they have yet to disappoint me, so I'm extremely excited to see them. Saw a setlist from February, and they're playing all of the songs from the new CD that I like. ahhhhhhhhhhhh <3

You know, even though I love a lot of doom, I'm a little skeptical about how it would come across live. Except Candlemass, I loved them when i saw them. I dunno, maybe Trad doom is better live.

i think doom is supposed to be taken in live (especially) under some mind altering lenses

and traditional doom for the champion! witchfinder general hey!!

(love on smack is the greatest love story ever)

ahaha, Will!!!!!!! :tickled: I just watched the video.... when you said Sanctuary tee, I immediately remembered MARIA wearing it!
and that really is her there, hehe, cool, very cool :D
Tee_Maria_texas.jpg

beyond orgasmic

I'll be seeing one of my absolute favorite fuckin bands of all time with my girlfriend. It really can't get much better than that without having sex on stage during Seeds of the Desolate.