Solitude Aeturnus

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
I can't find any info on this band -- When in Dallas a few weeks ago, I finally got a hold of one of their CDs. I had heard one song on a compilation and was impresssed enough to get anything I could find (I got Downfall)

Vocals are very good. Nice lead guitar work, this doomish style is addictive.

I assume they're from the Dallas area. Do they tour? Has anyone seen them? Active? Dead?

This band is one of my favorites, if you liked Downfall then you are going to love everything else they've put out as that's their weakest album IMO. I discovered them when they were the openning band for Mercyfull Fate on the Time tour and been a fan ever since. Sorry to tell you but they don't tour anymore for some weird reason which I can't remenber now, they only play once in a while and only local shows I belive. Last time I saw them was at the Bang Your Head Houston 2000 Festival with Helstar. Their stuff is fairly easy to get a hold of, pretty much any Metal specialized store or on line mail order service will have it(except the first album Into The Depths Of Sorrow which is out of print now).