Solitude & Helstar Recap (Pictures and Vids Included)

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
yay

Well i met up with Will at the Merdian, awesome hot man he is. Then
Var dude (srry forgot the name) came and we hung out for 3 hours in the wrong part of the venue until we relized that the entrance was on the other side of the building...

I gave a few black guys a dollar while we waited...me and will talked about the latest FAD's and drank tea....not really

But will does do tap dancing very well. ill post the video later.

i have over 600+ pictures of the concert.....all mainly Solitude Aeturnus.

The other bands were not all that great....i came to see solitude and helstar, i couldn't care less about the other bands..

Solitude was amazing....Lowe was fantastic and the show they put on was something ill remember, me and will headbanged our asses off....or our necks off, my neck hurts.

Helstar blew me away too...i have never heard a vocalist sing such a high note before.....my ears hurt and i got a headache after listening to him sing like that....wow. They played a LOT of songs including the NEW TRACKS. The solo's were in sync with eachother perfectly and i was impressed.

Me and will got to meet Solitude Aeturnus...hang out with them for a bit, got to meet Helstar.....very very nice guys...the vocalist gave me this huge hug....BIG BIG hug ( i was almost kissed) and said "we are back!!!!"

Rob is a nice guy, they are all nice guys....me and will bought the Solitude Aeturnus DVD and got it signed by the band as well...and i bought the Helstar Burning Alive DVD and got it signed by Helstar as well....

SWEEEEEEEETTTTT.

AND NOW FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!

also me and will got pics with rob lowe

So what were the new Helstar songs like? I remember they said it will be in the vein of Nosferatu. Did it come out sounding like that?

James is a fantastic vocalist indeed. He seems to get better with age. His range is as amazing as it was back in the days of A Distant Thunder.
I also liked his post-Helstar bands, especially Destiny's End.

So what were the new Helstar songs like? I remember they said it will be in the vein of Nosferatu. Did it come out sounding like that?

James is a fantastic vocalist indeed. He seems to get better with age. His range is as amazing as it was back in the days of A Distant Thunder.
I also liked his post-Helstar bands, especially Destiny's End.

I would say its a bit heavier, the last song they did that was new blew me away...i wish i knew the name of it

Picture010.jpg

Me, Will, Var and his friend

Picture004.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Me loving my weiner....

Picture071.jpg

Will and his leg....BBQ goodness.

Picture089.jpg

Getting wasted.....not really it just looks like it.

Picture410.jpg

Picture428.jpg

Picture433.jpg

Picture437.jpg

Picture455.jpg

Picture471.jpg

Picture474.jpg

Picture475.jpg

Haha, man... I'm really pissed I missed that show. Even on day of, plane tickets were still at 600+, which is just a bit too much.

Next SA stateside show I'll be at though, promise.

I find it funny that will and the others are wearing band shirts but im wearing an umbrella corperation shirt...later followed by the bang your head concert shirt...