solo of guitar how the story ends

francodv

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2012
a question .. because you are unable to play the guitar solo of how the story ends the 100% ? in live

hes not unable to... its a hard solo no matter how good you are, particularly the change between tapping and sweeping near the end; playing something in your bedroom on the thousandth try (which is what i do haha!) is one thing... playing something 100% perfect on stage in front of thousands of people, first time, once they've already been on stage for nearly an hour, headbanging away trying to interact with the fans... is another thing.

Besides Chris played it perfectly when i saw them XD

had a quick search on youtube, pretty much perfect to me! plus if you notice, they up the tempo live as well

Last edited by a moderator:
a question .. because you are unable to play the guitar solo of how the story ends the 100% ? in live

DUUUUDE, did you ever play a live gig???

If fucking things up in a live situation would mean, you're not able to reproduce it at all, I wouldn't be able to play guitar. What I wanna say: EVERYONE fucks things up live sometimes. It also happens the big classical virtuoses more often than you think. Though hard to believe: Chris is still just a human :)

Besides Chris played it perfectly when i saw them XD

Yepp, here to. He fucked up other things ;D

listen to me .. smelling to dick your mother .. but it chris touches on the album, would have to play it live to 100%, not saying it's bad.

just answer the questions: have you ever played a concert? if so, did you never made a single mistake?
I highly doubt, that some one can play everything perfect all the time!
and what is the point anyway? might be it is not played perfect, so what? is it worth a post on his forum?

you are dawn? he played live many times. you can not say that is confused by people who are going to see megadeth. people give you inspiration

you are sick? he played live many times. you can not say that is confused by people who are going to see megadeth. people give you inspiration