Somalia Incident Ship Captain

I would never have noticed, but you are right, they do look alike.
he's no Kleerup though :)

Eomer on the Lord of the Rings films looks a bit like Akerfeldt too, mainly because of the moustache.
karlurban.jpg

What do you think about wearing armour Mike? :lol:

I always thought Mikael and Andreas Kleerup were some magical music-twins.
3447786819.jpg

I manage to see Kleerup all the time in Stockholm, and I always go "Holy crap! Mikael Åkerfeldt!".. or well, at least I think it's kleerup..

I always thought Mikael and Andreas Kleerup were some magical music-twins.
3447786819.jpg

I manage to see Kleerup all the time in Stockholm, and I always go "Holy crap! Mikael Åkerfeldt!".. or well, at least I think it's kleerup..

haha wow, that guy does look like him, i wish i had kleerups mustache, who is he anyway?

also the captain does bear a resemblance, although it's hard to notice, great find:kickass:

The ship capitain dose bare a resemblence to mike the guy in the armor bares absolutly none not every guy with a mustache looks like mike

haha wow, that guy does look like him, i wish i had kleerups mustache, who is he anyway?

also the captain does bear a resemblance, although it's hard to notice, great find:kickass:

he's a swedish producer and pop artist. he's made some huge hits lately, with Robyn and Tityo. he's a pop artist, but he listens to heavy metals and he's an old metal drummer.