Some ambient tones - it's for a video game

Terminus

Apr 19, 2009
This is for a mod I'm working on for Oblivion. Basic explore music, for when you're strolling and prospectin' for gold murrrrrrrr.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/994726/ElohinExplore01.mp3

Used 4 vsts, 1 is something called 4rmulator, takes audio and makes different artifacty (but cool) junk with it. I liked this one setting and used it as the background. The rest is midi, long notes etc....I used Kore Player and a synth called Cygnus, all with verb. Feel free to snag it and put it into yer explore folder if you have the game and try it out, me need opinions on if it works well or is too loud/soft for the rest of the music. Thanks. [Seinfeld bass outro]

Pretty cool track man. Oblivion just loop these tracks over and over or what? Never really messed with the music or sure how the games chooses what to play and where to play it.

Yeah its like a random playlist deal, similar to radio stations in the GTA games but there's no way to change it yourself without modding it. In the finished mod I'll script it to play when your character first steps out into the world I've created. Thanks for checking it out. :)