Heavy Metal Slug ( a game for all the metalheads)

danis

New Metal Member
Apr 12, 2008
this is the trailer for a game that is being developed
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zPyi8dgqcmc[/ame]
Game's called Heavy Metal Slug WTF

The main character of the game will be Alexi Laiho (w00t)

Love it or hate it

:OMG:
That's so untr00!

Not really. His texts gives meaning.
Rap is about the lyrics, not the music. Atleast, it is to me.
There's a lot of shit, and a whole lot of the image is fucked up but there's some good stuff out there. In sence of lyrics.

It's a fun way to read poems aloud. Now rapping about how good you are for no apparent reason, that's what creeps me out.

Quick, someone make an RPG with Alexi Laiho and Vreth as the bad guys trying to take over the world.

*looks for RPG maker*

Not really. His texts gives meaning.
Rap is about the lyrics, not the music. Atleast, it is to me.
There's a lot of shit, and a whole lot of the image is fucked up but there's some good stuff out there. In sence of lyrics.

True.

I can't stand hip hop that is all about teh carz and teh h0z.

But meaningful songs are actually listenable, to me. :)

And srsly, that vid is like... lolwtf?

Hey everyone, GAME OVER here

I'll give some more spoilers
DieHardMetalGirl got it right. Ozzy will be the "mission giver" in this game. Well, his spirit actually (remember it's 666 years AM, he will probably die by then)
Some will ask.. isn't Alexi dead as well? Fuck yeah, he's always been dead!
The game will be similar to metal slug, but instead of a rifle the player will be holding a guitar.
Artists like Eminem will be the bosses, your mission will be to kill them
Also I want to say that I picked Eminem for one reason: I didn't want to pick a black rapper and get called a racist (but people already started blaming me for picking Eminem for various reasons)
I just couldn't avoid it...

Anyway I want all people to remember that the game is made for FUN, do not get offended if you like artists like Eminem or Britney Spears.
If you dislike my opinions and ideas I accept it (people argue about it all the time)
Besides how many people did they rip off in shows like South Park?

"Fuck. Well, apparently it did. First of all, I think it's really funny that people trash bands and musicians every day on the internet, and nobody gives a shit. But once you say something like that - which wasn't even too bad - in a magazine, all of a sudden you're the biggest dick on the earth. But truthfully, I don't know why I said that. I was having a bad day or something." -Alexi Laiho-

Also please have patience, this thing will take some months to finish (the stupid trailer took us 3 days to complete)
That's all guys, rock on \m/

LOL Fucking legendary! I quite like Eminem and Britney Spears though-they're pretty good at what they do,and you picked one of Eminem's better songs too but it works! Good job! :)

Fck that thing is a true disgrace to all heavy metal and to Metal Slug. Jeez.

As for rap, rapping and death metal vocals share some similarity ^_____^