Some Anthrax stuff 4 sale/ Guitar, pedal & ticket

scooterville

\m/ non-basher member \m/
Sep 20, 2010
Greensboro, MD
Not sure if it's ok to sell stuff on here. If not then please delete.
I'm ready to sell one of my Scott Ian Guitars. It's a Washburn si60 sig series murder weapon. Really nice condition. I also have a Digitech Scott Ian pedal and 1 ticket for the Silver Spring, MD show this Sunday Nov.6. Not sure how to get it to the buyer since it is a 'will call' ticket. I also have an extra Anthrax Army Bundle for sale. Comes with size Large tee, dog tag, and laminate. PM for prices & pics. thanks.

yeah man - Work/School nights blow. We just saw them in Orlando Tues night. I had to take the entire day off because I live on the west coast of Florida. I managed to get tickets to sound check and that started at 3. I had to work Wednesday. Show ended at 1030/11. Say goodbye to friends, get in the car and drive 2 hours to get home. Unwind, then go to bed. It's now thurs and I am still dragging ass. At the end of the month, I'm going to Priest/BLS on a Wednesday night. DAMN!

I did get to see them last Oct. and it was on a Friday nght. So I don't feel too bad, but I did want to see them do some live WM stuff. Oh well.