some asshole from my town started a Christian social networking site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiogrinder

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2006
http://thefaithspot.com

I can't believe this bullshit is happening in my own backyard. Gary Brantley, from my town of Boardman, Ohio has started this social networking site strictly for Christians. I am beyond disgusted. I feel even more alienated from my town than I did before. Its like Jerry Falwell was reincarnated in the body of a black man.

What exactly is the problem here? So people with common interests want to meet each other over the internet. Oh no! You all know I have a lot of issues with religion, but there is nothing wrong with Christians wanting to meet each other. I know for a fact there is a free-thinker based social networking site.

What exactly is the problem here? So people with common interests want to meet each other over the internet. Oh no! You all know I have a lot of issues with religion, but there is nothing wrong with Christians wanting to meet each other. I know for a fact there is a free-thinker based social networking site.
I agree. I don't see why people care so much.

http://thefaithspot.com

I can't believe this bullshit is happening in my own backyard. Gary Brantley, from my town of Boardman, Ohio has started this social networking site strictly for Christians. I am beyond disgusted. I feel even more alienated from my town than I did before. Its like Jerry Falwell was reincarnated in the body of a black man.

Oh, bitch bitch bitch. I'm sure they did it just to piss you off and make you feel even more alienated. Here's a thought: Maybe it's your personality that causes you to be alienated, and not conspiracies by those big bad black people to start groups that exclude you.

Shit, who the fuck cares?

Jesus Christ these things exist in every town in every state you moron. How a simple website can make you feel 'alienated' is beyond me.

oh noes!!

Also this site still uses the <BLINK> HTML tag. That is fucking old school right there.

I'm alienated from all the people that use the blue theme on this site tbh.

Mathiäs;6907041 said:
Jesus Christ these things exist in every town in every state you moron. How a simple website can make you feel 'alienated' is beyond me.

jeez, can't I vent at all? If you've ever been to Youngstown, Churches are on every corner, Christian bookstores, Christian this and Christian that. Its like my town is saying "hey, If you don't believe in Jesus, get the hell out" I pissed my dad off yesterday when I explained my beliefs to him. He can't stomach that I follow I different set of beliefs than the rest of my family. I have a Boss at work telling me every day I'm there that I'm going to end up in hell. I feel bad for Atheist and Agnostics especially. This shit's gotta stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.