Some bus excursions I went on this evening

Profanity on the SOT forum said:
I went on a few bus excursions tonight which were full of ups and downs. I first went on a half hour circular of a rough council estate while I was waiting for another bus. On that ride I managed to provoke a gang of youths into throwing an object at the bus by giving them some dirty looks.

When I got on my next bus ride, a young couple were lying on the back seat touching each other and kissing. I stared at the girl and then she told her boyfriend who looked at me and I just calmly nodded my head and he responded. I kept staring at the girl but the boyfriend wasn't catching me in the act. The girl eventually had enough and stopped kissing her boyfriend. I scared lots of other people on that bus ride by staring at them and all of them tried to get support of others but I was too clever for anyone to catch me in the act.

The next bus I got on was extremely fun. I sat opposite a sexy girl who had a load of shopping and I kept moving my legs so I was making contact with her and her shopping. She was trying to avoid the contact and tried various positions in doing so which were quite amusing. I then kept poking my head in between a couple who were sat in front of me and it was funny watching them try and talk around my head, at one time they even tried pushing my head away. I then had a massive confrontation with the bus driver because it said on the front of the bus that it went to an estate but the driver said, it doesn't go to that estate in the evening. I wouldn't leave the bus until I got an explanation of why it said it was going somewhere it wasn't. He eventually got out of his cage and was about to throw me off but I left of my own accord.

I then got a tram which is where my biggest accomplishment of the evening came from. It was busy and about 25 people were standing. I used that as a barging opportunity and barged passed everyone a few times, knocking a few people off balance. I even lost balance when I was barging and fell into another man, neally squashing him.

Well, although I didn't witness any trouble and the bus excursions weren't the most exciting i've been on. I still managed to make the most of a bad situation.

:cool: