I went on a bus excursion tonight

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Seen as I haven't posted one of these for a long time and the board needs messages i'll post one of my bus stories. If you're just going to criticise my message then please read no further, turn round and leave my thread but for those who care, here's my story.

I met another bus enthusiast tonight. He turned up 30 minutes late so we got an extremely busy bus. On that bus attractive women were standing around me with their bums and breasts in my face. Whenever I moved a part of my body, I made contact with them. Also on that bus there was an extremely funny man who must have had Touretts with a few other conditions which made him shout with a good range of emoticons and hand movements. We then got on another bus in which a gang of youths got on. After we got off a chav felt my bottom and said something like "sexy bum mate". I stopped still and stared at him. His girlfriend soon moved him away but he looked scared. Then finally we got a bus through some rough council estates where I was antagonizing people by staring and doing hand movements. Some groups even ran after the bus or threw objects at it. One gang of yobs even threw some stones at the bus but while they were doing this, my friend fell to sleep. We saw yobs/gangs everywhere behaving antisocially.

These bus rides are proof of how exciting buses can be and how they are much better than tv or a night in the pub. It had everything except maybe I should have tried to use my barging skills. Discuss.

Profanity said:
In what way?

wow profanity you're a fast one.

i posted a typical reply that most likely you would post under a thread like this. Honestly, i didn't even read what you wrote, maybe a few first words, because it bores me, and I have better things to do than to hang out on a message board all day and night, just to have the highest post count of all.