Some classics to be rereleased! Hell yeah!

Break Zero

Thrasher
Feb 5, 2003
Displeased Records have announced plans to reissue several long-out-of-print classic death and thrash albums. The following CDs will be remastered, and will include bonus material, lyrics and biography:

TOXIK – "World Circus"
TOXIK – "Think This"
DISINCARNATE – "Dreams of the Carrion Kind"
SACRIFICE – "Torment in Fire"
SACRIFICE – "Forward to Termination"
SADUS - "Illusions/Chemical Exposure"
SADUS - "Swallowed in Black"
SADUS - "Vision of Misery"
GORGUTS - "Considered Dead"
GORGUTS - "Erosion of Sanity"

All releases will be printed in limited first editions of 5,000 copies. Represses will follow in a later stage. More info will follow when the individual release dates have been set. CDs will be released on a monthly basis, starting from September 28, 2006.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

I'll most likely get all of them. But I'll tell you right now, I'll be gettin' my hands on those Toxik CDs the second they are availible.

Astounding!, those Toxik sound very appealing

NP: The Sword - Barael's Blade

I just got the Marquee version of Sacrifice's FTT back in January, so these may be lame.

Might have to check out the Toxic though......

Dodens Grav said:
BOOTLEGS. Do not support these. I know for a fact that they at the very least have no rights to the Sacrifice catalogue, and the Infernal Majesty they released a couple years ago they didn't have the rights for either. The Sacrifice albums have already been reissued in very high quality by Marquee Records. Buy those.

Yeah, the Sacrifice records, I want to pick up the ones through the bands themselves.

However, the Toxik records, there doesn't seem to be any other alternative. Also, are those Sadus records even still around?