Some full clips and quest (we need a vocal)

Dom Ostarig

Dec 17, 2007
Firstly, YOU DON'T NEED HEAR ALL STUFFS..give me your sincere opinion abou one or other ...looks like you all don't like to feedback me..... but i will apreciated if you can answer this time.... cause i haven't a pretty good monitors....so your feedback is important to me...

The first one :
Song 02

Second is a The Gathering cover (same project, with keyboards that i can't do, we need someone):
The Gathering Confusion Cover

Third - a generic doom test... (lyrics of a brazilian poet) poor translation and vocals...sorry...
Doomclip

Fourth, there will be two songs now.... THAT'S a project of me and a "new age filosofer" friend of mine.....i really like....it's bizarre a little bit.... and WE NEED A VOCAL:
Poetry To An Uncreated Star

Sol Invictus

Thank you guys

I just listened to Confusion Dither,you did good job. I think the sound fits the song.
I think that there's something wrong with the bass. It sounds a bit more woofy or boomy (through my shity creative speakers).
Maybe you should lower it a bit,maybe compress it a bit. I also think you should raise the toms.
I hope that helps..
What did you use for recording?
Nice voice!!

Oh...thank you very much for the help.... the drums is a friend, swedish and drummer that plays and record.... i think it's trhough a old behringer mixer and some audix kit.... voice was a russian condenser....oktava maybe..... the guitar and bass i did the recording in line trhough a preamp studio projects and a freeware plugin (simulanalog)... guitar is a old ibanez RG with emg 81.... the bass is pretty bad one.... that's a good tip about compression.... thank you again :)

Maybe you should lower it a bit,maybe compress it a bit. I also think you should raise the toms.

Sound advice. Maybe you could use an bass cab impulse instead of just a simple rig. It's sounding way too Fender J-Bass and practice amp to fit. If you can I'd suggest using an impulse, compress it some and fix any EQ to taste.

Thank you Spioraid.... i will make a atemp right now.... aplly a cab impulse directly in DI track sounds like a good trick....thanks man!!!!!

my personal comment on the first track - that type of keys synth sounds fucking horrible! it just doesnt fit right at all, the tone of it is just yuck!

although maby others like it but i certainly dont

ehehe thank you Mick, to be sincere, i don't like them too... but i like the moog idea...and i couldn't find a nice sound/instrument for that arrangement. I've been trying with orchestral things, but sounds pretty "formal"... Any good idea about this trouble will be nice.... and Thank you all a lot.. i'm sure that all will be very helpfull to me...already is.