Some more Youtube Goodness!

I've heard of Stone before you posted that, I just never heard their music before. :) This thread should be renamed the 80's thrash nostalgia thread. :D (Though unfortunately I was never around for it.)

I've heard of Stone before you posted that, I just never heard their music before. :) This thread should be renamed the 80's thrash nostalgia thread. :D (Though unfortunately I was never around for it.)

sounds good, why not initiating a new thread?

Ha ha. I think this thread will suffice for both :worship: at Anthrax's liveness and at other band's stuff. After all... I DID name it youtube goodness. I think that's a pretty large blanket! :D

Speaking of which.... old school Agent Steel for the win. (The guitarist on the right reminds me of Dan Spitz because they both barely fucking move. Ha ha.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QioTNupbZc&feature=related[/ame]

Anthrax: Indians, circa 1991. "This brings back a lot of remembories, huh?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And he says it in such a gay voice, too!) OOOHHHHH God, Joey is about the worst speaker I've ever heard this side of George Bush. Seriously, there should be a book of Belladonna-isms. And that is the first fucking one. Followed by: "Everyone in New York or wherever the fuck you're from... HOW DO YOU FEEEEEEEEEEL?!?!?!" (What makes this bad is that... they were in New Jersey; for all who didn't know. :erk: OK, enough of the commentary. ON WITH THE VIDEO!!)

Last edited by a moderator: