Some more Youtube Goodness!

meep17

Oh Snap...
Aug 4, 2007
For those who missed seeing the real NFV video (Like me), they posted nearly the whole thing on youtube. I checked the links this morning, and they work. And they better KEEP ON working. Anyway, here it is:

Last edited by a moderator:
From watching these, I can conclude that Joey is a fucking cheeseball. :lol: (He's still a'ight in my books, though.)

(Just posted that separately because the other post is of epic proportions. O_O)

I have to agre there is an amount of cheesiness! But the music is at it's best!
IMO. The Bush Era has a bit of cheesiness.......whats with the hat?:headbang:
Great post though...Love the Vids.....Thanks!:kickass:

NFV is still for me THE Definitive Live Anthrax vid to get. It is simply one of the very best live videos out there.

I used to watch this all the time when I first got in on VHS.

Any chance of a 5.1 DTS DVD release boys???? :)

`We're Pirates!!!!'

NFV is still for me THE Definitive Live Anthrax vid to get. It is simply one of the very best live videos out there.

I used to watch this all the time when I first got in on VHS.

Any chance of a 5.1 DTS DVD release boys???? :)

`We're Pirates!!!!'

I have a really good DVD version from Japan..it only plays on my computer DVD drive though for some reason.

I want a DVD of it!!! :(

Ah well. 'Least it's on youtube. It IS a very good live video. The random clips in between some of the songs are great! "I'm Charlie... and this is my roadie John. We are... the Shaolin Death Squad!!" "Hiyaa!!" :lol:

^
The guitars do. DEFINITELY not the vocals. If the vocals were overdubbed, I think Joey would've at least ATTEMPTED to hit the high notes-which-he-didn't-even-attempt-to-hit. *wink wink*

AHEM.... Anyway, some of the most famous live albums have some overdubs. Unleashed in the East, for example.

I got a DVD recorder for Christmas. I haven't used it yet, but I was planning on converting this on to DVD. If anyone is intrested and has something cool to trade (like an Anthrax Bootleg) send me an email. frankieebotz@yahoo.com

^
He sang it better in this other vid from the year before; he actually hits the high stuff instead of shying away from it. Because I'm so cool, here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
He sang it better in this other vid from the year before; he actually hits the high stuff instead of shying away from it. Because I'm so cool, here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9hBvjCMFY

Man, this is great. Thank you!

When watching Anthrax playing there, it's not a wonder why they are one of the first great trash metal bands in 80's. Look how energetic the show is and how audience goes mad. Fantastico!

I love the shorts!!!!!!

Heh.. me too. Check out this Finnish trash band playing live in 1989. See the shorts and shoes they are wearing. Those were the times :)

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TRjXrs9WXXA[/ame]

The band is Stone, the one and only Finnish trash metal band in those days. Guy behind lead guitar is Roope Latvala, same dude who plays in Children of Bodom nowadays.

I can't stand COB at all, but this actually got some balls! Nice stuff! The furious beginning of the song reminds of old Kreator.

Cool stuff! I really like the bassist.

And on the topic of Anthrax's shorts, they made me :lol: the first time I saw 'em. Ah, the 80s. Good times, good times.

I can't stand COB at all, but this actually got some balls! Nice stuff! The furious beginning of the song reminds of old Kreator.

Nice to hear. Stone was the number one here in Finland back in 80's. I remember I used to listen to Stone some 6-8 hours a day.. :)

Here's another good one. Reminds me my teenage years.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uaw90R2gHoc[/ame]

Ok, one more

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zK0kNAzLNyM[/ame]

Cool stuff! I really like the bassist.

And on the topic of Anthrax's shorts, they made me :lol: the first time I saw 'em. Ah, the 80s. Good times, good times.

The band does not exist anymore, but I listen to them every now and then. Just to remember those good old day of 80's, just like you said.