...some MP3's to check out!!!

AtTheGates2099

I am one sick fuck
Oct 28, 2001
Dallas, TX U.S.A.
K....I hope I don't piss anyone off for posting this. I don't normally post on the relepse board, but after advertising my MP3's I was informed of a "500 posts rule".....Which basically means you can't advertise your band unless you have 500 posts and you're a regular there.

When I asked why,....it turns out people go there all the time to advertise MP3's everyday, and people get sick of these 90%-of-the-time shitty bands that go around saying "Hey check out my band". It's basically turned into a form of spam.

Well, I am a regular poster here, and I haven't seen anyone else do this on the VEHEMENCE board, so hopefully I wont be making any negative waves.

I've just recently posted my MP3's of my solo grind project online. Fair warning, it sounds nothing like VEHEMENCE. So be prepared.....

Its me, myself, and I playing brutal death metal with a drum machine similar to PUTRID PILE, VIRAL LOAD, INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY, AGORAPHOBIC NOSEBLEED, etc.

In hindsite, I kinda feel like the first 2 songs start off kinda boring but get better as the songs go along. "The masturbation proclamation" is my fav of the three. Please feel free to critique and give me your honest opinion.....Keep in mind, this is just the rough mix,....it's not even mixed yet, plus I still need to record the bass guitar, but I think it sounds pretty good for what it is.

Thanks in advance for your opinions. I will not take any nagative feedback personal.

PSYCHIATRIC REGURGITATION - www.iamonesickfuck.tk

Very cool music. The vocals were pretty good as well. I dont like the all the titles or cheesy stuff written on the site but the music is good. What drum program did you use?

LOL....the drums are fuckin horrible.....I'm about to get an Alesis drum machine, hopefully sometime next week.....

The drums I used were on a cheesy Casio keyboard that was given to me years ago for free. I used a 4-track for memory. I did double bass on one track, snare on another, and cymbals/hi-hat/fills on the 3rd track.

And I did it MANUALLY!!!!! Every single beat you hear is me tapping on the keyboard as fast as I can. For the double bass, I recorded it at slower speed, then sped it up and threw it in the mix.....which made it much easier than killing my hands on the double bass, plus speeding it up enlightened the pitch and gave it that trigger sound which I like.

And yes, the songs titles and whatnot are extremely cheesy. You think the titles are bad, you should hear the lyrics. LOL!!!!! This project is basically a joke band. I mean, I do take it serious and do want it to go far in the underground, but outside the underground I don't expect it to get anywhere. It's just another way to have fun outside my serious band.