Some new vocal covers

Aexalven

Big Paws
Dec 1, 2008
Wowter Heaven
After half year of some training I decided to publish a few new vocal covers. Hope you enjoy it:

- Asator
- Death in Fire
- Video Runes to my memory

And btw. Finally I have full discography in my house, AA is so fucking awesome! ; d :worship:notworthy:worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn man, pretty good!
Word of advice though, on Asator, when you say "burning in his eyes" you are like 1/8 or 1/16 too early.

It occurs to me that there are a plethora of covers on all instruments performed by members of this forum. Perhaps you guys should collaborate on some Amon Amarth covers, maybe do a tribute album.

Sounds like a troll in an underwater cave. Keep in mind that trolls and caves are metal, although water is not really.

It occurred to me that you sound very midrangey, but then I realized the whole thing sounds really midrange...hard to tell. Methinks you need a better mic.

Thank you WAIF the whole time i was listening to that i kept picturing a troll...and water is metal....Water God is one of my favorite songs to jump off the couch to when I am drunk.:lol:

In all seriousness though. For a cheap mic like you said...wasnt bad...bet it would be even more killer with a better setup :)

Update

Fate of Norns

Sorry for the echo, its because of my rp250, i cant plug microphone directly to the computer

Last edited by a moderator: