Some news!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Hi there everybody!
No need to worry about what is going on in the Tad Morose camp. Anders is helping the Wolf guys out doing some live shows with them. And as some of you might have noticed, we don´t really play live that often right now, so what the hell?
For more info about that, check their website:
www.wolf.nu

There are not that much to tell about Tad Morose really...we´re still working on the new stuff. Joe is writing the lyrics and melodies for the songs at the moment. He got a few done and a bunch more o do, and then.....Enter the Studio!

METAL!:headbang:
Cheers!
Krunt

Well, we said that our goal was to have it out before the end 2007. That is still our goal. But, it isn´t all up to me. Or us. So what can I say? Not much really. I wich I could. Thanx for still hanging around!:worship:

Of course we're "still hanging around"...Tad Morose rocks :headbang:

Would be awesome with the album out in 2007. Btw. what label are you guys on? Is it still Century Media?

any chances you would be interested in joining these lables.

Nuclear Blast
SPV
Killzone
Nightmare
Dockyard

youd be with some former century guys like Blind Gaurdian in Nuclear.
Same with SPV but with Iced Earth
Killzone is a new lable and if you were on it a band i like "dark empire" may get more publicity.
Nightmare is a powermetal lable. Lance King runs it.
Dockyard is run by Piet from Iron Savior.

what really blows is that i just found out about Tad Morose.

I hate to say this but myspace is the only thing that lead me to really get into metal. Otherwise i would just know Metallica, Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Priest.