Some (noob-)questions

-AsH-

New Metal Member
Mar 12, 2008
hi there...

i'm new to this forum, so first of all...

..IE is just great, guess it's hard to find another metalband, which can write and play such perfect music...:worship: just love them. but i got two questions, maybe someone could answer, would be very nice :)

-how can I get the first IE album in europe? i'm from switzerland and my favourite store has listed the album as no longer available... :erk:

-did IE ever tour in europe? will they come to switzerland in near future?

thanks for your time reading my thread, hope somebody can answer....

greetings from switzerland....

ash

Hey bro, I hear ya, the first record is extremely hard to find, but for now you might be better off trying e-bay or some other source, other than the record store. I had a friend who got a couple imported copies. . Who knows maybe we will re-release it someday. As for Europe, the band has been over there, before my time with them, but it has been awhile, so we definately are looking forward to coming back. Hope I kind of answered your questions. Welcome to the Family. Cheers!!!!

Hey bro, I hear ya, the first record is extremely hard to find, but for now you might be better off trying e-bay or some other source, other than the record store. I had a friend who got a couple imported copies. . Who knows maybe we will re-release it someday. As for Europe, the band has been over there, before my time with them, but it has been awhile, so we definately are looking forward to coming back. Hope I kind of answered your questions. Welcome to the Family. Cheers!!!!

Thanks for your quick response! Well, i tried to order the first record on ebay... there was only one guy selling the cd, seems to be someone in uk. he wrote that he's not shipping to switzerland, hope he will do it anyway. :rolleyes:

And yes, you answered my questions :)

I'm lookin' forward too, would be this great to see IE live on stage :headbang:would be a eargasm to me... I think you don't know any dates or somethin', right?

No Dates yet. but hopefully sometime in the near future. I'll have to be sure to brush up on my swiss army triplets...haha:headbang:

No Dates yet. but hopefully sometime in the near future. I'll have to be sure to brush up on my swiss army triplets...haha:headbang:

So lets act like there will be an IE concert in switzerland.... you want anything from switzerland? chocolate, cheese or something? ;) :lol:

well, swiss chocolate, some cheese (fondue?), something else you'd like to get from switzerland? i'm thinking what else could be interesting for you :confused:

EDIT: ah, right, one thing missing you'll really like i guess: beeeeer :D

well, swiss chocolate, some cheese (fondue?), something else you'd like to get from switzerland? i'm thinking what else could be interesting for you :confused:

EDIT: ah, right, one thing missing you'll really like i guess: beeeeer :D

Dang... Swiss food doesn't sound very Vegan-friendly at all. I don't know what I could eat over there!! Steve, I guess you'll have to go without me. :cry:

Anyway, I've got my ticket for the Middle East show on April 4th... Just chillin' out until then.

I must say it would be interesting to meet some swiss women, The food sounds a little out of my league, like paul said, but hey it's all good. Hey Paul, well it's good to hear from you. We will see you on the 4th. Lata guys

Well, I got the first IE CD today... I didn't have much time for listening, but I guess I got a first Impression. Seems to be another great album, except the mixing sounds a bit strange to me. But as long as the rest of this music from this record is this great, I don't give a fawk ^^

Anyway: anybody nows the label "cd-maximum"? They seem to be from Russia...

CD-Maximum is a Russian CD distributor, whose CDs are only to be sold in Russia, CIS, and Baltic states.

I have the Russian release of this CD as well, but I want an American (or anything but Russian) version so I plan to rebuy it.

I emailed the band about their first CD, and this is what Tim wrote to me:

"Hey David

I have had a few emails like this. It's been over 5 years since we were signed to that label. I have the first album half done already for a remix we are putting out through CM in the Spring 2008. I'm not sure what is going on with DVS?

TIM"

I hope that helps anybody looking to get this CD (and not a Russian version). I can't wait for the remix to get released.

CD-Maximum is a Russian CD distributor, whose CDs are only to be sold in Russia, CIS, and Baltic states.

I have the Russian release of this CD as well, but I want an American (or anything but Russian) version so I plan to rebuy it.

I emailed the band about their first CD, and this is what Tim wrote to me:

"Hey David

I have had a few emails like this. It's been over 5 years since we were signed to that label. I have the first album half done already for a remix we are putting out through CM in the Spring 2008. I'm not sure what is going on with DVS?

TIM"

I hope that helps anybody looking to get this CD (and not a Russian version). I can't wait for the remix to get released.

Damn, a remix would be this great! Please don't get me wrong, the songs on this album are just awesome, but I think the whole thing could get much better with a new mix!

But by the way, is there any difference between the original US-release of the first album and the russian release?

Online seems to be the way to go!
I just got into this band and they are unbelievable!!
They are exactly what i have been looking for! My perfect band!