Some NOVEMBERS DOOM rarities....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
It pains me to have to do this, but just like everyone, I am struggling financially and am selling off some of my collection.

These are items I have collected over the past 8 years or so. Some I purchased new, and others I paid obscene collectors prices for. I am not setting any prices on these. Please simply PM me an offer for what you might be interested in and we can go from there. While I am of course not looking for gold, ND are one of my all-time fav bands and parting with this stuff kills me, so I simply can not "dump" these items for cheap!

Anyhow....here goes:

AMID ITS HOLLOWED MIRTH
Original pressing on Avantegarde / Nuc Blast

AMID ITS HOLLOWED MIRTH
2001 repress on Dark Symphonies with bonus tracks

FOR EVERY LEAF THAT FALLS
3 song EP in slimline case, released by Martyr Music Group

THE KNOWING
Original release on Dark Symphonies. This is the first pressing with slipcase and comes with a poster of the band!

THE NOVELLA RESERVOIR
This is the pre-order package from THE END RECORDS. This CD came packaged in a black velvet bag, a signed pic of the band, and the WAYFARING CHRONICLES 84 page book!

NOVELLA EUROPA TOUR T-SHIRT
This is a 2 sided black tshirt that the band sold a couple years back while on tour. It is a generous size Large which is a bit too big for me. It has only been worn 1 or 2 times tops.

There are a couple more items I might consider selling, such as my band autographed copy of REFLECTING IN GREY DUSK.

Thanks!