Some ND rarities for sale

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
It pains me to have to do this, but just like everyone, I am struggling financially and am selling off some of my collection.

So before going the eBay route, I wanted to offer the loyal ND fans who have been supporting the band on here for years a first crack at these items if interested.

These are items I have collected over the past 8 years or so. Some I purchased new, and others I paid obscene collectors prices for. I am not setting any prices on these. Please simply PM me an offer for what you might be interested in and we can go from there. While I am of course not looking for gold, ND are one of my all-time fav bands and parting with this stuff kills me, so I simply can not "dump" these items for cheap!

Anyhow....here goes:

AMID ITS HOLLOWED MIRTH
Original pressing on Avantegarde / Nuc Blast

AMID ITS HOLLOWED MIRTH
2001 repress on Dark Symphonies with bonus tracks

FOR EVERY LEAF THAT FALLS
3 song EP in slimline case, released by Martyr Music Group

THE KNOWING
Original release on Dark Symphonies. This is the first pressing with slipcase and comes with a poster of the band!

THE NOVELLA RESERVOIR
This is the pre-order package from THE END RECORDS. This CD came packaged in a black velvet bag, a signed pic of the band, and the WAYFARING CHRONICLES 84 page book!

NOVELLA EUROPA TOUR T-SHIRT
This is a 2 sided black tshirt that the band sold a couple years back while on tour. It is a generous size Large which is a bit too big for me. It has only been worn 1 or 2 times tops.

There are a couple more items I might consider selling, such as my band autographed copy of REFLECTING IN GREY DUSK.

I hope it is ok with the band to post this here. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ok guys.
Unfortunately, no interest from here or FB, so gonna have to hit the eBay route this week.
If anyone is interested, please hit me up ASAP.

THANKS!

True that!
Myself included. I remember the days where dropping over $100 on a rare CD or vinyl was a no brainer for me.
Now I barely can afford a new release unless I have an ITUNES gift card.....

BUMP:
I have sold a couple things.
I still have the following if anyone is interested:

AMID ITS HOLLOWED MIRTH
2001 repress on Dark Symphonies with bonus tracks

FOR EVERY LEAF THAT FALLS
3 song EP in slimline case, released by Martyr Music Group

BUMP:
I still have the two items listed above.
In addition, I am parting with the following:

LACERATION - THE WAY OF ALL FLESH (demo tape)

REFLECTING IN GRAY DUSK (Autographed by the band)

Please PM if interested.
Thanks!