Some of my rare vinyl and tapes for sale...

Demilich said:
God damn what I wouldn't do for that Ulver vinyl

I would recommend giving me money.

Also, for cool points, my "Moonclad Reflection" is way kooler than all of yours- because it's TRUE.

Yeah, old Ancient is great stuff!

More:

cd16na.gif

cd22hc.gif

Sorry, now I'll stop...

Please post the offers here, so people can see if they want to make a higher offer!

Erik said:
I've been curious about that Malignant Eternal. Is it worth tracking down? Don't happen to have any sound samples or anything?

Can you handle WMA? I always rip records to that format, as my player supports it.

I might take that DT vinyl down unless I get a crazy offer for it... too many years spent trying to find that one.

the moonclad reflection cover is sweet, i saw that a while back and went whoa :dopey:

that's some really cool stuff you're getting rid of max, damn shame...but hey, it's just stuff ;)

So you got the Let There Be More Light 7"? I remember that was the last one you were after. I have the other two, just not this one. Was it expensive? I have a nice little vinyl collection, but haven't bought anything in ages.

Doom said:
So you got the Let There Be More Light 7"? I remember that was the last one you were after. I have the other two, just not this one. Was it expensive? I have a nice little vinyl collection, but haven't bought anything in ages.

I got it against Darkthrone - Under Beskyttelse Av Morke LP.

Plz don't do this to yourself, MFJ. Steal if you must, or commit armed robbery, hell, even getting a job would be OK if you need money this badly. But you're so going to regret this in the long run if you actually sell the records.

M.Lehto said:
Sorry, now I'll stop...

Feel free to go on :kickass: A pic of your Mortiis vinyl collection would be awesome, btw