Some of you dorks better be coming to Epica tonight ...

Jose, you ever been to the indoor flea market in Villa Park on North Ave?
There is a hispanic dude who runs a metal stand.
He was EVERY Latin metal band.
It's awesome, though the discs are VERY expensive.

Have you ever been to amazon.com? They have EVERY band that sings in Spanish (not "Latin metal bands" cause Spaniards are not Latinos).
It's awesome and the discs are cheap as hell! :lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever been to amazon.com? They have EVERY band that sings in Spanish (not "Latin metal bands" cause Spaniards are not Latinos).
It's awesome and the discs are cheap as hell! :lol::lol::lol:

yes and Spaniards are very angry people. They also hate france I have noticed. I am a huge fan of Alex De La Iglesia and Santiago Sengura films and they alsways crack on the French it seems.

If they dedicated the whle "tuesday" show to folk metal maybe it will finally draw people there. Just think

Arkona
Cruachan
Tyr
Turisas
Elvenking

damn...what a great show. I think people would be lining up right now and camping out for that show!
I'd go to that show. I'm pretty familiar, and mostly enjoy each of those bands outside of Arkona. Tyr and Turisas back to back would be a big highlight.

Britt

glad to see someone here that has good taste. Dont you like Arkona? they are amazing. the newest disc was just ok, but the first 2 are really good. I need to find some early Butterfly Temple stuff. The singer was in that band too. I guess most of their stuff is Out Of Print.

The female singer must be American, because she said "Y'All". She was an interesting mix of metal chick and cheerleader and seemed to be having some fun. I liked her. Compared to Echoes of Eterniy, who I also saw for the first time recently, I'll take VoA any day.

She's the former Aesma Deava singer, so, yes, she's from Minnesota, where I didn't know they said "y'all".