some rare opeth stuff for sale

mine says "Make in UK"

it has no logo on the front of the booklet or back of the case, only very faintly on the back of the booklet. and it has mike's adress on it. it's blue too. i suppose mine is not 1st pressing then?

Not sure then.

Both mine are first pressings as far as I am aware (certainly one of them is the promo from PHD and I received it about the time the album was released). They have Mike's address in the booklet, but the disks themselves are marked as "Made in France".

AlexGuinness said:
Not sure then.

Both mine are first pressings as far as I am aware (certainly one of them is the promo from PHD and I received it about the time the album was released). They have Mike's address in the booklet, but the disks themselves are marked as "Made in France".
Is there a black sticker on the front cover of any of them?

No, not on the copies of Orchid.

There were stickers on the Morningrise and MAYH ones.

If someone can tell an old fart how to post images that are on my harddrive, I will post pictures if necessary...

AlexGuinness said:

If someone can tell an old fart how to post images that are on my harddrive, I will post pictures if necessary...
Yeah that's what I thought because my orchid original does not have a sticker on it. I take it you bought your original a long time ago?

AlexGuinness said:

Try to copy by right clicking, then if you can paste it in on your post. That should work or cut-copy-paste. Try this, I have seen others post images on this board.

shark22 said:
Yeah that's what I thought because my orchid original does not have a sticker on it. I take it you bought your original a long time ago?

I have had two of them for quite some time, the one that is marked as promo was in my hands before it was released, I think.

I don't recall ever seeing stickered ones at that time and I was spreading the word quite a lot at the time.

It also fits with the lack of image that was being displayed, band names on covers, no album title on cover, no recognisable pictures of the band members, etc...

As for the images, the suggestion did not seem to work. Perhaps they have to be hosted online somewhere to use this feature?

My only suggestion would be to right click the picture-then go to post and click paste in the white post thread box. Right click copy, then in the board right click paste. I may experiment with this.

AlexGuinness said:
I have had two of them for quite some time, the one that is marked as promo was in my hands before it was released, I think.

I don't recall ever seeing stickered ones at that time and I was spreading the word quite a lot at the time.

It also fits with the lack of image that was being displayed, band names on covers, no album title on cover, no recognisable pictures of the band members, etc...

As for the images, the suggestion did not seem to work. Perhaps they have to be hosted online somewhere to use this feature?
So you have had the orchid album since 95 when it was first released? And no sticker on it.