Some Rock and Roll... Brother Cane

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I got a little bored with some of my newest purchases, so I went through my collection. I played "Metal Heart" by Accept all the way through, then Brother Cane looked good. I stuck in "Seeds" and it is kicking my ass !! I'm not particularly into basic rock and roll, but Brother Cane knows how to do it right. I am getting my ass kicked !!!

Bryant

Excellent band, indeed! Seeds is my least favorite of their releases and it is still a kick-ass album.

I got to see them live on their first tour back in 1993 and they were very, very good.

i just listened to a brother cane song a bit ago.... :) had forgotten about them until i saw alice cooper and realized the guitar player plays for alice now.... :)

Bryant said:
I got a little bored with some of my newest purchases, so I went through my collection. I played "Metal Heart" by Accept all the way through, then Brother Cane looked good. I stuck in "Seeds" and it is kicking my ass !! I'm not particularly into basic rock and roll, but Brother Cane knows how to do it right. I am getting my ass kicked !!!

Bryant

Bryant said:

Bryant

I love their first album! Songs like "Got no Shame" "Woman" "Stones Throw Away" are just some of the best Hard Rock I have ever heard!!! Great Band!!! Glad you brought them up bro!! :D