Some stuff

Haha, your the man Jonas :headbang: Great mpegs, obviosuly wish they were longer, but im sure youll cook something up for us fans ;)

The Final Story kills man! Love that intro riff, not that great sound but still, killer song.

Ahhh... Lovely Jonas. At our rehearsal today, Jocke said that he is "hosting" the party this time! We are all looking forward to that, last time were a HUGE success! I think we drank for about 18-19 hours at that party! D*mn that was nice!:)
Looks like everyone from Skinfected are joining the party too! (And some more people of course). :headbang:

cool video clips. kind of anoying when that one is sideways...but whatever. id love to see you guys live. wonder if THAT will ever happen...
-neal

Originally posted by AddeJ-Skinfected
Ahhh... Lovely Jonas. At our rehearsal today, Jocke said that he is "hosting" the party this time! We are all looking forward to that, last time were a HUGE success! I think we drank for about 18-19 hours at that party! D*mn that was nice!:)
Looks like everyone from Skinfected are joining the party too! (And some more people of course). :headbang:
I like the sound of that!!! :headbang: It'll be nice to see y'all again :)