Some women don't get it

jeid

Terribad
Mar 9, 2009
Scotland
Even when you put them on loud speaker and leave the room, they keep talking. Thank god for tea and toast!

Take the hint. I don't wanna put my willy in you!

I frequently have phone conversations with them where I leave the phone lying around the room, go back about my business, and just interject with a 'yep' or 'you're right' every couple of seconds. Never been called out on it.

I forgot about this. She eventually discovered I wasn't there. 15 missed calls from her after that. fml

I frequently have phone conversations with them where I leave the phone lying around the room, go back about my business, and just interject with a 'yep' or 'you're right' every couple of seconds. Never been called out on it.

I too have done this before - I left the phone on the floor face down for a full ten minutes and never got called on it.

If you're not a talkative guy I'd imagine its pretty easy to get away with.

Lol sounds like my mum.
I can walk out of the room where she's in, in real life, and I can still hear her blabbering on.
Never have to do that with any other females I know fortunately.

Crapped out? Dude, it was 4am... I "fell asleep"

Was pretty horrific. If I thought she was hot, I'd let her suck ma willy. But she's barely even a real person!

When I was around 17yo, I met this 13yo girl on the internet that said he wanted some 'hot stuff'. Ok, I was a virgin at the time and pussy is pussy...On the 2nd day we talked on the phone, she asked me to tell her dirty stuff and so I did. She supposedly started masturbating, making noises, etc. At one time, I felt tired, put the phone down and slept. Around 4am my father woke me up and told me 'Ivan, I picked up the phone and there was a girl talking and talking, so I interrupted her and told you was sleep, she said OK'. So the bitch talked for around 4 or 5 hours without a single answer from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following day she went to my basketball practice, asked for me, and a friend told I wasn't there (I was, she was fugly). One day later, her older brother called me and told her underpants were all bloodied the next day we talked on the phone, and she told him and her parents she lost her virginity while multiple-fingering herself on the phone with me. Weird bitch.

Dude, just tell your you gotta go and hang the fuck up. If she calls back, turn your phone off. If a chick calls you more than 3 times in one day just to chat or see what your up to, get the fuck out because it's not worth it.

When I was around 17yo, I met this 13yo girl on the internet that said he wanted some 'hot stuff'. Ok, I was a virgin at the time and pussy is pussy...On the 2nd day we talked on the phone, she asked me to tell her dirty stuff and so I did. She supposedly started masturbating, making noises, etc. At one time, I felt tired, put the phone down and slept. Around 4am my father woke me up and told me 'Ivan, I picked up the phone and there was a girl talking and talking, so I interrupted her and told you was sleep, she said OK'. So the bitch talked for around 4 or 5 hours without a single answer from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following day she went to my basketball practice, asked for me, and a friend told I wasn't there (I was, she was fugly). One day later, her older brother called me and told her underpants were all bloodied the next day we talked on the phone, and she told him and her parents she lost her virginity while multiple-fingering herself on the phone with me. Weird bitch.
nice.

That's the internet alright.