Somebody Shoot Me!!

paradoxile said:
speaking of the world cup...
I wonder if they'll bring Ricky Martin again...:D

No Ricky Martin this time :lol: as I´ve read it here in the german press, it is going to be Shakira - she is going to perform live at the opening game in Munich and I am going to be there :headbang: not because of Shakira :lol: it´s Costa Rica against Germany. I just love soccer!

Im tellin ya.....quadrapalegic rugby is the shit.....those guys got nothin to lose....so they dont care if they get hurt......much more of a challenge to play handicapped than to play with all your limbs too.......they play in madmax style wheelchairs....fekkin sweet...

I urge anyone who hasnt seen the documentary to check it out.....
check out the trailer here...

http://www.murderballmovie.com/flash/

agonija said:
No Ricky Martin this time :lol: as I´ve read it here in the german press, it is going to be Shakira - she is going to perform live at the opening game in Munich and I am going to be there :headbang: not because of Shakira :lol: it´s Costa Rica against Germany. I just love soccer!
I think Katatonia would be a great opener... They could write the World Cup anthem based on the phrase "You have lost, no one has won"...

agonija said:

:ill: :zombie: :ill: And the Allianz stadium is just two underground stations from where I live..
I wish I could emigrate to a better place for a couple of months...

Drynwhyl said:
:ill: :zombie: :ill: And the Allianz stadium is just two underground stations from where I live..
I wish I could emigrate to a better place for a couple of months...

Here is my suggestion: you can move to my place In June/July (I live in the suburbs - very quiet ;) ) and I´ll move to your place - I wouldn´t have anything against living so close to the stadium, I´m an absolute (female) soccer-freak! :kickass: