SOMEONE NEEDS TO EXPOSE ZANE (CDINZANE)

so it's about the after product then only???

I mean there are many online retailers that offer "clubs" for their customers where you pay an annual fee to get a permanent discount.

You all say "it's the fans choice to crowd fund a band"

Just saying that maybe there are customers who are big enough of a fan of CDInzane who would financially support
(Even tho the product offered is unique)

Anyhow. You know my opinion on crowd funding to begin with.

I am just saying that it's subjective as to what project can justify crowd funding.

I am just saying that it's subjective as to what project can justify crowd funding.

I agree. Great Marketing can make a crappy kickstarter take off. IMO, Exploding Kitten's marketing made that game take off, by hooking in the guy who draws the Oatmeal for that they made a ton of bank. With him they might have made their limit barely, instead of blowing it away.

Just saying that maybe there are customers who are big enough of a fan of CDInzane who would financially support
(Even tho the product offered is unique)
Apparently there are not. That's not even a hypothetical, he tried it and it didn't work.

I can say quite objectively that if I had the money I might well fund a band or a festival that I really wanted to see happen. PPUSA sponsorships spring to mind here. But I don't think I would fund a deli opening, no matter how much I loved sandwiches. Seems like there's a difference on an intuitive level to me. But I haven't really thought it through.

I can say quite objectively that if I had the money I might well fund a band or a festival that I really wanted to see happen. PPUSA sponsorships spring to mind here. But I don't think I would fund a deli opening, no matter how much I loved sandwiches. Seems like there's a difference on an intuitive level to me. But I haven't really thought it through.

What about a prog metal deli festival?

Can we Crowdfund the return of the hot bartender from 10 years ago?

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

A band is a business just like a retailer.

That's all I really wanna say.

Not an apples to apples comparison. While crowd funding is legally donating, artists generally offer up incentives for crowd funding. If I give a band $20 to fund the album, I would (generally) get the album for doing so.

On the other hand, relying on your customer base to fund the start of a retailer is fucking pants on head ridiculous and this dude is mentally imbalanced for even thinking that he's doing something even remotely normal. There is no incentive to do so.