Someone turn down the heater

Woah, Joey, where in the fuck did you pull that thing from? hahah. Fair trade for that CLA comment on your bday thread though :D

I'm working on getting air con going, and that picture is misleading. There is now in fact a LOT MORE insulation in here. And no bed.

.. and more Opals.

Yes, here(as opposed to Australia) you need heating in the winter and this thing provides it quite economically. The part in the brackets was clarifying why it is worth the investment. Apologies for the poor syntax ;)

Ah ok, it wasn't the syntax that threw me off (trust me, I do know what a real winter is, New York sees plenty of it :D), just that I've never seen an A/C that could double as a space-heater! (though I guess it makes sense for a freestanding unit, I've only ever used window-mounts or central)

That's fucked that you Aussie's don't have A/C... I live in Canada, the country everyone on earth associates with igloos and snowmen and pretty much everyone has A/C here. 43 degrees is ridiculous... It usually gets up to 32 or so on the really hot days here in the summer and even that is really hot.

Yeah, I'd say average summer temps in these parts are 80-90 degrees F, so like 27-30 degrees C I guess.

Woah, Joey, where in the fuck did you pull that thing from? hahah. Fair trade for that CLA comment on your bday thread though :D

I'm working on getting air con going, and that picture is misleading. There is now in fact a LOT MORE insulation in here. And no bed.

.. and more Opals.

haha i didnt take any offense
i like that my mixes are consistent

i also like the fact that im pretty set on being in a position like CLA when i am his age

:kickass:

Good to know there's a chance of getting some air conditioning, Ermz. Mixing can be hard enough even without the possibility of self-combustion

just that I've never seen an A/C that could double as a space-heater! (though I guess it makes sense for a freestanding unit, I've only ever used window-mounts or central)

They are becoming more and more popular here precisely for heating because most of them have almost 4kwh output heat for the 1kwh they consume. That and because central heating (radiators) has become too expensive.

I'm sitting here in boxer shorts. Thank fuck I have air conditoning going on, otherwise I would have since died of heatstroke:lol:

as far as i can tell, 43 celsius is about 100 fahrenheit...pretty typical summer day when i lived in central cali

i would take that any day over the single-digit temperatures we have right now in indiana...fuck the cold!

ok yea, 110 is pretty damned hot, but it's not at all out of the question on the west coast

and LA doesn't get too bad...it might hit 100 a couple times in the summer, but it usually hovers around the upper 80s, maybe mid 90s

it's when you go inland a bit that things heat up...there's volcanic coastal ranges that run the entire length of the state right by the coast, and as soon as you cross them the temperature increases dramatically. in one area i lived, you can literally drive 20 mins. over a mountain pass and go from 110 to 85 out by the coast

l_2576e5108b754e36abf0547d1102d598.jpg

welcome to my heat chamber, we shall make jamz whilst roasting to death

Haha, it's like he's so hot his skin has started to glow white hot.....oh, hang on..

Seriously, get air con dude!
You can talk shit about the west as much as you like, but in the west we don't roast. :loco:

nice sock

snow vagina no longer on offer for there is no longer any snow
you could just hump the pavement though if you were so inclined but you may get some strange looks for it