Someone turn down the heater

Midnight now and 34 degrees celsius. Sweat still dripping down my arms as I sit here typing.

Just came back from bar hopping with the staff from our fave watering hole. That's right, we do this shit so often, we now hit bars WITH bar staff.

It just happens Monday night is when the Public Bar (near Queen Vic Market) has their $4.50 jugs and $1 pots (every other night of the week is normal prices), but it had to be 41 degrees, fuck. I had planned for weeks to go, but nope, weather had to kill my plans:erk:

I've had way too much exposure to heat today and my head is pounding like crazy. This sucks donkey schlong for pennies. Thankfully its only supposed to be 36 tomorrow I hear.

Sarcasm, man.
On a lighter note: I feel like my brains are cooking and I'm experiencing muscle spasms. Dehydration and heat exhuastion, anyone?

It's seeing posts like that which make me really appreciate having air conditioning:lol:

well
its fucking cold here today
im sat in my bedroom wearing a t-shirt, jumper, hoody, coat and scarf.

Was 36 on the job site today (under cover) and we took a thermometer outside in direct light and within the first couple of seconds the gauge started to rise. All the way up to around 42/43*C.
This was between noon-1pm when the cool change was meant to happen, which didn't come until closer to 3:30pm.
Sweat burns my eyes.