Something else cool is happening Feb 20th..

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Aside from the new Novembers Doom, TROUBLE will be releasing their first new studio album in quite some time, called SIMPLE MIND CONDITION.

What a great day this is going to be!

Hrmmmmmm.... maybe a TROUBLE / NOVEMBERS DOOM record release show?

This is such an awesome time for metal (all genres) period.
So many great releases this year and next.
Very exciting indeed.

I have seen discussions of the new track on other forums, such as Metal-Rules. The responses are good.

I think half that board have become ND fans whether they wanted to or not, based on the number of posts I have made there on you guys over the past couple of years!

Oh I must add that also around this same time, WOODS OF YPRES are due to release their new album. I'm looking forward to this very much. They have a rough mix, unmastered version of a new song on their Myspace page and already it sounds great. Such an interesting band.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Oh I must add that also around this same time, WOODS OF YPRES are due to release their new album. I'm looking forward to this very much. They have a rough mix, unmastered version of a new song on their Myspace page and already it sounds great. Such an interesting band.
Excellent, Larry! I'm listening to "The Northern Cold" right this moment. I have to take advantage of the fact it works now. Took a while - and a new upload, I gather, since the song title is now in capitals and it wasn't at first. I suppose MySpace has a good few glitches every now and then.