Oasis One Sixty
160 W. Joe Orr Rd.
Chicago Heights, IL
708-756-0600
21 and over - Show at 9:30 pm

-------------------------------

Friday and Saturday, November 14th and 15th
New Jersey Metal and Hardcore Fest

Danzig, Superjoint Ritual, Morbid Angel, Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, Children Of Bodom, Hypocrisy, Strapping Young Lad and Symphony X headline the show on Friday. Cradle Of Filth, Type O Negative, Nile, Deicide, Suffocation, Hate Eternal, Biohazard, Moonspell and Mastodon headline on Saturday.*Also appearing are Unearth, Krisium, Bongzilla, Diabolic, The Red Chord, A Life Once Lost, Premonitions Of War, Cannae, Between The Buried And Me, All That Remains, Dysrhythmia, Lick Golden Sky, Byzantine, Eyes Of Fire, Full Blown Chaos, With Honor, Subzero, Between The Buried And Me, The End, Watch Them Die, Withered Earth, Novembers Doom, Crematorium, Wasteform, Misery Index, Mastodon, Most Precious Blood, The Takeover, Beyond The Embrace, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bleeding Through, The Killing, Daughters, Held Under, Embrace Today, Traumacide, Human Decline, A Perfect Murder, Scarlet, All Out War, Super Villian, Sinai Beach, Scar Culture, Mortician, The Agony Scene, Across Five Aprils, Malignancy, Backstabbers Incorporated, Fleshgrind, Remembering Never, Dew Scented, Devil Driver, The Devin Townsend Band, Cattle Decapitation, Today Is The Day and many more to be announced.

ASBURY PARK, NJ.
Asbury Park’s Convention Hall

-------------------------------

Saturday, December 6th

DISINTER
NOVEMBERS DOOM
CORPHAGY

At
Cafe Lura
3184 N Milwaukee
Chicago
773-736-3033

This will be Zions, the vocalist for Disinter's farewell performance. Everyone in the Chicago metal area should come out to support this show. All the bands performing have related member in one way or another, so it's a good opportunity to see what the Disinter guys future projects will be.

Looks like I'll be in New Jersey. Look for me front + center in a pink cowboy hat!!!