Something Funny

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
In the Month of June, Joey Belladonna ( Founder of Anthrax, Creator of Rap Metal) Went on Tour With one of Chicago's hottest acts(Among The Living) On a No Holds Bared Tour Called "Thanks You ,Please Drive Threw:. Joey Played Such classics such as, Hell Fire, Taint, 13,Pipeline Sects, and More, To Dozens of wahsed up, stuck in the 80's Bar Hoppers. here is a quote from Joey Him Self " I Was Sitting At Home on my IBM Thinking to My Self, Why Not Do Something Other Than Work Part Time At Taco Bell,, I Should Go Play a Bunch of Songs I had Nothing to do With Writhing, And Act Like People Still Care About Me".. Strong words from the Master of Metal.. Joey's Solo cd (Still un-Titled) Will have guest appearance by Neil Turbin(Former Anthrax) Dan Spitz(Former Anthrax) and Billy Milano(Who Cares?) Look For it soon In a Bargin Bin Near You...... by Harold R. Farner

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
In the Month of June, Joey Belladonna ( Founder of Anthrax, Creator of Rap Metal) Went on Tour With one of Chicago's hottest acts(Among The Living) On a No Holds Bared Tour Called "Thanks You ,Please Drive Threw:. Joey Played Such classics such as, Hell Fire, Taint, 13,Pipeline Sects, and More, To Dozens of wahsed up, stuck in the 80's Bar Hoppers. here is a quote from Joey Him Self " I Was Sitting At Home on my IBM Thinking to My Self, Why Not Do Something Other Than Work Part Time At Taco Bell,, I Should Go Play a Bunch of Songs I had Nothing to do With Writhing, And Act Like People Still Care About Me".. Strong words from the Master of Metal.. Joey's Solo cd (Still un-Titled) Will have guest appearance by Neil Turbin(Former Anthrax) Dan Spitz(Former Anthrax) and Billy Milano(Who Cares?) Look For it soon In a Bargin Bin Near You...... by Harold R. Farner

Yeah, Neil will sing all the high notes that Joey missed on Metal Thrashing Mad

Cheerz,
\M1/:lol: