something i noticed in an antimatter song...

Yep, and it ends with the melody from "Destiny" (off Alternative 4); when Antimatter plays Going Nowhere live it usually segues into "Destiny."

Erik said:
Yep, and it ends with the melody from "Destiny" (off Alternative 4); when Antimatter plays Going Nowhere live it usually segues into "Destiny."
yeh i haven't listen to saviour to much, just noticed that eheh, pretty cool.
yeah the melody from destiny is there too, i found that familiar, i was searching what track was that from eheh and i was listening to alternative 4 just this mourning, what a coicidence.

this just makes me think that anathema could still play a dying wish live !!!

oh and i just noticed the antimatter song expired from lights out has anthema's lost control melody in there too, duncan sure likes his melodies lol

The Bringer said:
Is this an on going thing where they revisit past songs to kind of keep a "story" going through their music? If so, I love it. I'll have to check this out myself.
i just notice it in those 2 songs, not more. they do play 2 anathema covers on the unreleased tracks though.

i guess antimatter now without duncan will distance themselfs from the anathema shadow eheh anyway both great bands...

Varg Vikernes said:
A Dying Wish is a great song. havent heard the one you're talking about.
well its nothing like a dying wish, its almost ambient music, but the melody pops there eheh so does the destiny melody in the end. still not a classic like a dying wish of course