Something "Nevermore" on the new IM album

• Thread starter SoullessCorpse.
  • Start date
S

SoullessCorpse.

If you haven't heard it yet, you should download (or buy the album tomorrow) Age of Innocence off the new Maiden disc....everytime I hear that song, I can't help but think it would have been perfect on Dead Heart In A Dead World...listen to it, and tell me you can't see Warrel/Nevermore doing it. The lyrics are even in the same vein as Heart Collector/Believe in Nothing style.

pfffffft
Nevermore dream of writing songs of the equal godly calibur of maiden.
haha

anyway, I see where you're coming from ...it's a really groovy song to groove to

retarded penguin said:
pfffffft
Nevermore dream of writing songs of the equal godly calibur of maiden.
haha

anyway, I see where you're coming from ...it's a really groovy song to groove to

Your only saving grace is that all the albums after 7th son, up until the most recent have sucked. DOD makes up for it, but it's still no Dreaming Neon Black. Maiden and Nevermore are my fav two bands, but Nevermore has never written a "filler" song, and there are at least two, if not more per Maiden album.

Not getting into an arguement over it..just rather annoyed that so many know about Iron Maiden and put them on their top ten lists, but have never heard a single Nevermore song, largely because they pretty much say what you just said, but they generally mean it.

SoullessCorpse. said:
Maiden and Nevermore are my fav two bands, but Nevermore has never written a "filler" song, and there are at least two, if not more per Maiden album.

you mean the filler songs that go "dug diggy dug diggy dug diggy dug diggy dug diggy dug 3!!! 5!!! 7!!! tapping solo!!"?