Something Sami Said

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
At the Sheffield gig last week Sammi195 said something that got me thinking.It was along these lines,i have also expanded on it.

Everything we post on this board van be viewed by the public.This leaves open for ridicule from our peers and anyone who reads this stuff.The fact that you evan use this foram could leave you open for abuse.I am fairly thick skined so it would'nt bother me.Having said that i would'nt anyone to suffer as result of a post.I have met and built friendships with a few people on this forum,Pax,Sammi and Fingers mainly.But that is our buiness.I have shared a beer with a lot of you and have been surprised how nice people have been.I just hope some twat from channel4 does not decide to take the piss.As long as i don't leave silly little smiles everywhere i wont look stupid.:worship: :loco: :headbang: :lol: :kickass: :Smokin: :headbang: :worship: :) :mad: :OMG: :heh: :Smug: :saint: :lol:

here here pal
all of us on here are here because of our love of saxon music....not blind admiration ( we can all be critical at times) but hell we have seen over nearly 30 years of following our band ,the good times the bad times the inbetween times and still remain loyal to the band that has brought us all so much pleasure.... i am with you wilks on this one ..... WE DONT WANT BIFF,PAUL,NIGEL,NIBBS AND DOUG made to look chumps by some arsehole from channel 4 with no talent and even less self respect
I hope that whats happening is all positive and not somebody on an egotrip just wanting to kill a bands reputation just so that they have a conversation piece while having a choca mocca in some trendy london coffee bar