Something wild first pressing

paul webb

OLD FART
Jun 25, 2012
MADCHESTER UK
Hi all
just a quick question,does anyone out there know how many
copies of something wild were released with the original band logo on them?
many thanks.:headbang:

OOOh why so angry? you should seek help
with this information i would have an answer to my question angry one,
and the logo may well "suck ass" as you say,but it is the rarity of the logo that
interests me not its aesthetic value:)

Hey no problem Joonas,just playin!
seriously tho,just wanted to know as i have just picked one up with the
old logo and believe there was 2 "first pressings" this one and the logo we all know and love(?)

Oh mighty Angry One, shed the light of thy wisdom and unravel the mystery for this infidel at thy mercy. What makes thou describe the olden symbol of this brotherhood of bards such graceless image to behold?

I bought it for 2 euros, and I have to say the logo's even uglier when you have paid for it.
At least I was less bitter when I found people pay like 20 euros for it in the net!

Nobody's gonna think you're cool or exceptional because you own one, or think you knew the band already before anybody heard about it.

Joonas my child,i was "Cool" before you were even born,as i thought i had explained, i am interested in rarities and obscure recordings,not "being the bands best mate"or "being there at the start"if you read my introduction(introduce yourself thread) you will see i only came across bodom about 4 years ago,and came to this forum hopefully to learn something about them,from the people who DO know about them,if of course you are all just talking shite, i apologise if i have been mistaken.