Something's got to give

LordNeil

Jun 10, 2002
Sliding down Hell's popsicle
Visit site
I'm sweating like a prostitute in church.

My life sucks right now. I am so bored. I had a microwave dinner. There is nothing on the telly. Work sucks right now, everything is monotonous. Something has got to give.

I talked to several of my friends today. This usually fulfills me. I feel like they're all growing apart from me. I've lost so many friends this way; I don't want it to happen again.

Canuck women don't go to bars like us guys do.

This ever happen to anybody else? Feel like there is a breaking point and you can't stand to repeat the same thing every day, the cycle? It's like all of my thoughts are circular, or square if you will (a box). I can't think outside of it. I'm becoming set in my ways. Most of all I just need an outlet right now, and I'm open to suggestions. Anyone?

yea i feel that way too. problem is i havent found a way out of it yet. just like you at this stage. I think me starting college and me getting a job will put an end to that. Ive lost a few friends the last year too but i keep the close ones. i wish i had some suggestions.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I do nothing all day long and have no desire to change it right now. I am hoping that once college starts I'll make some new friends and stay busy with things. Eh, all in due time...

You guys still have school, and that can keep you so busy that you don't even think about this stuff. But after that, after you get settled down and the thrill of independence has faded... Well, I hope you guys have a hell of lot better time than... *looks around* this.