Sometimes you just win

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I been wanting to replace my bass cab for years, went to Guitar Center and saw this cab($699 + tax) ...played on it for about an hour, fell in love with it. My wife says go ahead and get it. but we are in the market for buying a new house and I'm looking for land to build my studio on. So I'm trying to really be tight on what we spend. So I said no....I'll wait till after we have moved into our new home then I'll get it.... a month goes by and I decided you know what I'll get it. I always look at ebay to see if I can find something in decent condition and save some money and I see the cab. not only in decent condition but guaranteed new. but we all know ebay, I was skeptical about it and call the company selling it and they told me if I wasn't satisfied that it wasnt new that I could return it. anyway, the starting bid price was $200. it had already been bidded on from 16 people and the price was up to $255.00. so knowing they go for $699 new I bid $355.00 as my high. I was so sure I was gonna get outbid. I fucking won it $280.00 plus $82.00 for shipping. A new cab for half the price. I will be inspecting it when it gets here and if it is as new as they say....sweet. HERE IT IS