Somewhat newbie-ish question for y'all here...

Neveruary

Constant Lurker
Aug 22, 2001
Brampton, Ontario
Visit site
Howdy folks! :headbang:

Do you guys do CD trades here?

I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of Solitude Aeturnus' "Into the Depths of Sorrow" for quite awhile now, and have had zero success.

Oh, and to make this Nevermore-related, I cannot WAIT for June... Three years is waaaaaaaaay too long!

But anyway, I just wanted to check here (plus, I haven't been here in aeons, so I'd figured I'd stop by). If this falls under the "spam" catagory, my sincerest apologies.

Hails to all,

Chris (not that you care what my name is...LOL)

Baaaaaaaah...

I used to run a board. I know all about that. I'm a confrontationalist (damn, is that a word?) sometimes, so maybe I'm at fault on occasion... :lol:

Most often I'm a level-headed guy, tho. I only get fed up with idiot crack-heads...:D

Oh, I'll join him. Penguins rule! (The ones in Pittsburgh suck tho. ;))

Thanks for the (re)welcome, by the way. Y'all rock!

welcome Nubian.

nubian.jpg

Don't listen to a guy Neveruary, he's trying to brainwash you. Penguinism is in truth, a cult which requires you to kill 1000000 penguins and yourself before you can join. (Excluding a guy and retarded penguin, since they are the ones who must *keep it going*). Join Morganism instead, you get free cake, 3 free whores of your choosing, and a Morganism shirt (Text on front says: Morgansim, Text on back says: Say no to the bird, say yes to the absurd!) when you join (you must kill 1000000 people and yourself first).

Well, of course you could exchange the 3 free whores for 3 free pencil tops if you like. Wait, this thread had an intent. My bad, ah, to your question, I believe the answer is no, but I could be wrong.

Lord of Metal said:
Don't listen to a guy Neveruary, he's trying to brainwash you. Penguinism is in truth, a cult which requires you to kill 1000000 penguins and yourself before you can join. (Excluding a guy and retarded penguin, since they are the ones who must *keep it going*). Join Morganism instead, you get free cake, 3 free whores of your choosing, and a Morganism shirt (Text on front says: Morgansim, Text on back says: Say no to the bird, say yes to the absurd!) when you join (you must kill 1000000 people and yourself first).

:lol: You're a funny one LOM!

that nobody gives a fuck about, and the thing he asked.

are you searching for the original of Into The Depths Of Sorrow, or how? shit, I assume that you have a copy, right? the copy would go, but the CD not really...... (OK, at least I tried to put some sense into this thread..... )

cheers.

OK, this will be pro bono. write me a personal msg, and we'll make a deal. actually, we (my husb.and I) will send it to you for no money at all, as a welcome present to the NVRMR forum).

:)