Somnium on kuollut

Satuittekos lukemaan tämän jonka Impaled Nazarenen Mika Luttinen antoi Metal Maniacs lehdelle:

"I am sick of lying about this," Luttinen tells Metal Maniacs in the magazine's current issue. "[Teemu]'s family said they didn't want to tell the truth, and they wanted us to lie! They told us to tell people that it was an 'alcohol-related falling incident,' a totally bullshit story. Fact is, he jumped from the bridge to his death of his own free will. Now this might sound shitty, but I do not miss him in my band. To tell you the truth, he was fucking up a lot. He was a slacker, missing practices and stuff. He wouldn't say he wasn't coming, he just wouldn't show up. We had to treat him like a child sometimes, like when we had to catch flights for a tour or something, we'd have to call him up like 10 times asking him if he was coming to the airport. He was late all the time. And frankly, he wasn't such a great guitar player or songwriter either, he wasn't even a main songwriter. I think my band is better off for it, as we have a killer new guitar player now. But I do miss him as a friend. When we toured, I would share hotel rooms with him. He was a loyal friend. We had many of the same views on life. That's the part I miss about him. He was a good friend. As a band member, I don't miss him at all. This is harsh, I know. I am sure some people will ask, how can I say this? But life goes on. Sometimes life sucks and sometimes it doesn't."

~MarttiPrkl said:
Niinpä. Värikynää sanon minä. Vaikkei sitä kukaan kysynykkä...

Värikynää? Käyttäen hyväksi kaverin kuolemaa..? Aika rankka väite, et meinannu Luttiselta itseltä kysyä kasvokkain jos satut joskus tapaamaan?

~MarttiPrkl said:
Tajusitkohan mitä tarkotin värikynällä? Toi koko juttu kuulostaa niin uskomattomalta paskapuheelta ettei mitään rajaa.

Tapahtuman värittämistä luulin tarkoittavasi.
Mielestäni tuo uusin kuulostaa erittäin paljon vähemmän paskapuheelta kuin se 'onnettomuus kännissä'. Ai niin, mutta eihän Suomessa kukaan itsemurhia teekään.. Joskin nyt euroopan kärjessä kuitenkin oltiin ainakin pari vuotta sitten. Hmm?